- 200g of rice
- 50g of grated cheese
- 800ml of vegetable stock
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic and shallots
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence red pepper delight
- Mix some garlic and shallots in a salad bowl then add the Les Mets de Provence red pepper delight and the drained sundried tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Stir in the rice until the edges of the grains become slightly transparent. Then stir in a dessertspoonful of garlic.
- Add the mix prepared earlier to the rice and pour in the white wine. While the wine is being absorbed, heat 800 ml of water with 1 stock cube in a pan. Add a ladleful of stock to the rice and wait for the liquid to be absorbed.
- Leave to cook for twenty minutes on a low heat, adding stock regularly. When the rice is cooked, add the grated cheese as a final touch.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt and give your risotto an even creamier appearance.