5 – 6 people
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 fresh goat’s cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence black olive tapenade
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6-7/200°.
- Unroll the pastry and spread the Les Mets de Provence black olive tapenade across the whole surface.
- Add the fromage frais and the diced tomatoes then fold the pastry in half.
- Cut strips with a knife or pizza cutter. Place the strips on a sheet of greaseproof paper placed on a baking tray and leave to bake in the oven for ten minutes.
- Serve the pastries as an aperitif, accompanied by a drizzle of olive oil and some pepper.