5 – 6 people
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 6 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence aubergine caviar
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6-7/200°. Lay out the puff pastry on a dish and use a fork to make holes in it.
- Cover the centre of the pastry with the Les Mets de Provence aubergine caviar.
- Slice the tomatoes and place them on top of the aubergine caviar.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and the Herbes de Provence to enhance the flavour of the tart.
- Put the tart in the oven for 30 minutes.