- 1 kg of saddle of rabbit meat
- 6 burger buns
- 1 egg
- 3 tomatoes
- 40g of roasted pine nuts
- 15cl of olive oil
- 5cl of white balsamic vinegar
- 150g of single cream
- Curly endive leaves
- 20g of lemon thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence black olive tapenade
- Pour the onions into a salad bowl. Finely chop the chives then peel and dice the tomatoes.
- Crush the pine nuts and place all these ingredients in the salad bowl, adding the olive oil. Add salt, pepper and the white balsamic vinegar.
- Cut the saddles of rabbit into small pieces and blend them in the mixer. Mix the rabbit meat with the shallots, the finely chopped lemon thyme and the beaten whole egg. Make the steaks and leave them to cool.
- Whip the single cream up Chantilly-style then gently blend in the Les Mets de Provence black olive tapenade.
- Cook the rabbit steaks on a low heat.
- Spread the cream/tapenade mix on the burger bun bases then place the curly endive leaves on top, followed by the cooked rabbit steaks.
- Finally, cover the burgers with the tops of the buns. Serve with chips or carrots to make the burger more filling!