4 – 6 people
- Slices of sandwich bread
- 100g of parmesan
- 2 slices of ham
- A few sprigs of dill
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence sundried tomato delight
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence black and/or green olive tapenade
- 90g jar of Les Mets de Provence aubergine caviar
- Pre-heat the oven then bake the slices of sandwich bread. Cut the slices into squares of equal size and lay them out on a tray.
- Spread the first row of the bread squares with Les Mets de Provence sundried tomato delight then place pieces of parmesan on top. Carefully add a sprig of dill for decoration.
- Spread the second row with Les Mets de Provence black and/or green olive tapenade.
- Finally, spread the last row with Les Mets de Provence aubergine caviar and lay slices of cooked ham on top.
- Serve chilled as an aperitif with family or friends!